Be part of a team


There are so many perks to being a Stampin Up demonstrator, as well as using their fabtastic products at a discounted rate, it has more then just crafting benefits.  It stretches creativity, expands your repertoire of techniques, and that wow factor you get from making and creating can be shared with others.

This card goes to my lovely downline who has been with Stampin Up for a year.  I noticed she enjoyed using this set at a class so I used it to create this card for her.  She is not local to me, but we still have weekly contact online

If you are interested in signing up to take advantage of the offer to get your hands on great products at a discounted price, or would like to know more about being a demonstrator, feel free to contact me.  I would love to have you as part of my team!



Comments